Click on the area you work in and scroll down to find your Union Representative (Rep). If you have having problems finding your Rep and would like to contact them please call us on 01295 710767. If there is no Rep for your area – please talk to us about becoming a Rep so you can make sure your views and those of your local colleagues are being heard. See our list of current Branch Network (District) Rep vacancies and Admin Centre (Department) Rep vacancies and find out more about becoming a Rep here.

Branch Network

Central & East of England
London & South East
North, North West & North Midlands
West & South West

Administration Centres

Caledonia House and Glasgow Mortgage Centre
Northampton, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester
Swindon and London Admin Centres

Also See

National Executive Committee
NGSU Employees
Safety Reps